Sometimes it is helpful to bring in an outside voice to train or teach on a certain topic. Do you have a certain topic you need help with? Just ask.
TRAINING WE OFFER
Welcoming the Newcomer:
- Quite likely your church is friendly, but are you also making friends with new people and helping then engage with the church body?
Creating a Great Worship Service:
- The best Worship Services invite people into what is going on, and in the process they meet with God, and are encouraged to persevere, with Joy in their Live with Jesus.
Establishing Direction for the Church:
- Every church benefits from knowing what they are about - what is their mission, their purpose, their vision - that they want everyone to buy into and to work toward together
How a Small Church Reaches Out:
- Every church, no matter of size or location, can reach out to their own community as well as to the world around them. This will help you see what you are already doing and how to build on what is happening.
- Conflict is not new. If there are two people together, there will always be conflict. Usually we find a way through fairly easily, but there are times when it helps to have someone walk through it with you. We will look at what can realistically be done when Conflict occurs.
Prayer and Fasting:
- Everyone prays. We all send up quick prayers to God when we face situations, but when was the last time you spent an hour in Prayer and enjoyed it? When was the last time you chose to Fast as a means to grow in your relationship with God or to plead with Him for answered prayers?
*Let me know what kind of topic you would like help with and we will see if we can develop some specific training for that.